Family Immigration
And I guess that’s why
They call it the blues
Time on my hands
Could be spent with you

-Elton John

There is nothing more painful than being separated from those you love. Immigration Attorney Wendy Whitt personally understands what a struggle it can be to reunite with loved ones in other countries. She has since dedicated her professional life to bringing couples and families together, as she tried to do for her own fiancé.

If you are an American citizen and want to bring a spouse, fiancé(e), brother, sister, parent, or other relative to the United States, Wendy is the “go to” attorney for family immigration.


Each year, thousands of people, who are residents of other countries, are allowed to enter and live in the United States in an effort to reunite families. The United States government recognizes that their citizens do well and prosper when surrounded and supported by those they love.

Green cards may also be available for your parents and siblings and you, as a U.S. citizen, can sponsor them so you can live together or near each other, as a family.

Family Green Card (Sibling): Sponsor your brother or sister for a Green Card

Family Green Card – Parent: Sponsor your parent for a Green Card


If you are engaged and want to bring your loved one to the United States, Wendy will help you to obtain a K-1 or “Fiancé Visa” for your bethrothed.

First, she will assist you in filling out the visa application correctly and provide all supporting documentation to avoid visa denial.

Wendy will then walk you through the process each step of the way and ensure that you follow through on all the necessary steps of marriage and successful interview after your fiancé enters the United States. Completing each part of the process correctly is essential to avoid your fiancé being deported.

Fiancée Visa (K-1 Visa): Visas for foreign nationals engaged to U.S. Citizens


If you’re already married, Wendy will help you bring your spouse to the United States and obtain a green card, so he or she can live, work, and re-enter the United States. A green card holder may choose to apply for an adjustment of status (i.e. naturalization or citizenship) in the future.

Marriage Green Card: Permanent Residency for Spouses of U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents

Remove Conditions on Residency

Naturalization: Apply for U.S. citizenship

If you need a benefit that is not listed or have questions about family immigration, please contact Wendy today.


Print Friendly